These are the benefits:
- You’ll get a grasp of the building blocks and strategies of modern marketing
- You’ll better understand how to prioritize your marketing activities and channels
- You’ll have more confidence to invest money into marketing because you know what works and what doesn’t
- You’ll understand the importance of collecting and using customer feedback to consistently improve all aspects of your marketing
- You’ll get advice on how to hire great marketing employees, agencies or freelancers to bring your marketing to the next level
- You’ll go through and learn from real project case studies and the numbers behind them
- You’ll be able to get a brush up on your marketing lingo
What you'll learn
- This course is hands-on and built for you to implement what you learn! If you have your own project, this is the perfect playground for this workshop
- Throughout the course, we will go through real projects to learn from their best practices and common pitfalls
- How marketing has changed in recent years and why this shift is relevant for you
- The difference between growth marketing and traditional marketing
- How marketing and sales play together in today's world
- You’ll understand the growth marketing funnel, how different channels are connected to it and how to use analytics to measure it
- How to derive business decisions from marketing data and identify channels and areas with the biggest potential for growth
- How to run growth experiments: A leaner and faster way of learning what works
How you'll learn
Learn from an industry expert: Learn from a leading growth marketing expert, who hones his marketing skills by working in the trenches.
Hands-on: Hands-on, lots of time to practice the tools and techniques of growth marketing.
Connect with like-minded people: Connect during two days with like-minded people and spend time with the other participants. Every day: unlimited coffee & tea.
For people who want to grow their business and learn how to reach and convert more customers.
- Marketing managers
- Product managers
- Executives leading marketing teams or initiatives
- Aspiring growth marketers