Participants will acquire advanced interpersonal skills and will learn how to use a variety of tools and techniques, in order to achieve effective and efficient projects.
- Introduction to PMI® and CAPM®
- Content Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resources Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Supply Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Exam Simulations for each of the 5 process groups (Startup, Planning, Execution
Supervision and Control, Closing), as well as the 10 domains of knowledge.
- Support for the elaboration of the application file and the registration procedure for the certification exam
- Prepare the CAPM® Certification Exam
- Know the methodology, the terminology and the approach used by PMI®
- Master the PM-BOK and possess the skills to register and pass the CAPM® exam
- Validate knowledge already acquired in Project Management
- Acquire tips and tricks to answer exam questions
- Assimilate and integrate the knowledge of the Guide to Project Management
- Develop knowledge in the PMI® language required for the exam
- Identify the actors of a project
- Understand the different phases of the realization of a project
- Master the 5 process groups of the Project Management and the 10 domains of knowledge
A recent graduate from a professional or academic school, project assistant or junior or professional project manager wishing to demonstrate an understanding of project management processes to effectively collaborate on projects.
Any other stakeholder wishing to pass the CAPM® exam and gain international recognition in project management and join a network of more than 700,000 members worldwide.