The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification is globally recognized and is recognition for Junior project managers and team members who want demonstrate their knowledge in project management.
In this course participants will learn everything they need to know about project management knowledge areas, process and process groups according to the Project Management Institute's (PMI)® Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) in order to pass the CAPM® certification exam.
We are committed to providing you with the best possible preparation for the CAPM® certification exam!
- Your advantages
- A short and highly interactive course: 4 days split into 2 sessions of 2 days
- Over 3200 project managers trained in the last 12 years
- Close to you – public proCAP-M courses take place in Geneva and Zurich
In line with the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide, this course covers the project framework, the 5 process groups (Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling and Closing) as well as the 10 Knowledge Areas (Integration, Scope, Schedule, Cost, Quality, Resources, Communications, Risk, Procurement, Stakeholders).
In contrast to most other prep courses, this course is structured according process groups. This makes it easier to understand and to apply in your daily work.
- How does it work
In two sessions of two days, experienced trainers explain all relevant topics and how they translate into practice. Of course they provide the participants with all supplementary information, tips and tricks needed to pass the exam.
Between the sessions participants work individually with the books and get access to the online exam simulator Project Management Professional X-AM CAPM® where they can practice for the exam with over 1400 test questions.
The proPM-P course is held in English.
In-house training can be delivered in English, French and German.
Course materials and books are provided in English.
2 x 2 days plus 20 hours of self-study
23 PDUs or contact hours
- Course Dates and venues - 2020 dates published now
- 30-31 March + 20-21 April 2020
- 11-12 May + 10-11 June 2020
- 27-28 August + 17-18 September 2020
- 28-29 September + 29 -30 October 2020
- 9-10 November + 3-4 December 2020
- 2-3 March + 2-3 April 2020
- 27-28 April + 28 -29 May 2020
- 8-9 June + 2-3 July 2020
- 24-25 August + 10-11 September 2020
- 15-16 September + 1-2 October 2020
- 26 -27 October + 12–13 November 2020
At the end of the training, the participants will:
- understand the framework, process groups and knowledge areas according to the Project Management Body of Knowledge PMBOK® Guide.
- be ready to take the CAPM® certification exam.
Junior project managers, project assistants, project team members who wish to accredit their knowledge of project management through an internationally recognized Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)® certification.
Please do feel free to give us a call +41 21 519 11 50 or send us an email to email@example.com. We speak English, German and French and are looking forward to hearing from you.3