- What is it about?
The e-learning course “PM Fundamentals” is a basic introduction to project management which gives insights in the methods and concepts of project management.
With the help of 36 lessons grouped into 9 thematic modules, the learner is introduced step by step to the essentials of project managements, its reasoning as well as its instruments and methods.
- Learning progress on individual basis;
- Comprehensive introduction;
- Exercises to apply knowledge;
- Examples and instruction on how to apply the knowledge;
- Several languages (English, French, German and more
- How does it work
The learner acquires – on an individual basis – the technical, formal and procedural knowledge and fundamental tools of project management, so that they can successfully undertake their first projects.
Emphasis is given to the application of knowledge with the help of exercises and explanations how to apply the theory in practice.
The learners are not alone; they are accompanied by an experienced distant coach who responds to questions, motivates, and checks the progress. (optional)
At the end of the course, the participants will be able to:
- understand the principle concepts of project management;
- apply project management methods and instruments into practice;
- manage a small or medium size project;
- contribute to project success.
- Target groups
- Newcomers in project management;
- Junior project managers;
- Members of project teams;
- Experience managers who are looking for the theoretical
- and methodological background
No prerequisites required.
English, German, French (Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Italian and Chinese)
Permanent internet access
Latest version of internet browsers and multimedia plug-ins
12 hours on the average (equal to 12 PDUs or contact hours). Access for one year.