These are the benefits:
- You'll understand what UX designers do & how they do it
- You'll know how to create digital products and services that address real customer needs
- UX is much more then just an area of expertise, it’s a mindset. After the course, you’ll always approach new ideas with the customer in mind.
- You’ll receive a certificate issued by Master21 upon successful completion of the course
What you'll learn
- You’ll get an introduction to the most important approaches, methods and concepts of User Experience
- You’ll learn how to discover user’s needs, design a prototype and test it.
- You’ll apply all techniques directly on a case study
- You’ll understand and apply the 3 main phases of UX: user needs analysis, design and validation
- In the future, you can use all methods not only to develop user interfaces but also for solving general challenges
How you'll learn
- Learn from an industry expert: Learn from a leading UX expert, who loves to design new products on a daily basis and who loves to teach.
- Hands-on: Hands-on, lots of time to practice the tools and techniques of UX
- Connect with like-minded people: Connect during two days with like-minded people and spend time with the other participants. Every day: unlimited coffee & tea.
For people who want a short intro to user experience. You’ll design and test a prototype hands-on within two days.